FULLY BOOKED – London ENT Surgeon Mr Irfan Syed is course director of the 8th London Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course 2022. This is a comprehensive fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course using excellent quality specimens and surgical instruments to teach both basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgery procedures. The course will be held at the dissection room of King’s College London (London Bridge).
Dates: 1st & 2nd September 2022
Course Directors: Mr Irfan Syed & Mr Abbad Toma
King’s College London (London Bridge Campus)
Cost: £800 (including lunch and refreshments)
- Excellent value for money for a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course
- Consultant faculty with a high consultant trainer:trainee ratio
- Emphasis on maximising dissection time for candidates
- Covers basic & advanced techniques of sinus surgery using short talks & hands on dissection
- Simulated procedure based assessments for the main endoscopic sinus surgery procedures on ISCP
- Awaiting ENT-UK Accreditation
- Contact: entcourses@hotmail.