We stock a small range of ENT related products that are available through our office.
- Colourful neoprene headband with Velcro like fastenings.
- Helps to prevent swimmers’ ear.
- Recommended for swimmers with grommets or ear drum perforations.
- Comfortable and easy to wear.
- Small- age 1-3yrs Pink/Blue
- Medium- age 4-9yrs Pink/Blue
- Large – age 10-Adult Purple/Blue
- Helps to keep water out of the ear canal
- Safe and non toxic
- Soft and easy to fit
- Colourful so easy to find in a pool or bath
- Price (packs of 3 with a small carry case)
- The Otovent Balloon is a device designed to allieviate the unpleasant symptoms cause by negative pressure in the middle ear.
- Normally the pressure in the middle ear is equalized by yawning or swallowing. If these mechanisms are not wholly effective negative pressure in the middle ear occurs.
- Inflating the Otovent balloon via the nostril creates positive pressure in the nasopharynx which can equalize this negative pressure via the Eustachian tube.
- Otovent should only be used with the recommendation of your doctor.