NOW FULLY BOOKED! London ENT Surgeon Mr Irfan Syed is course director of the 5th London Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course 2017 to be held at St George’s Hospital, London on 13th &14th December 2017. This is a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course using excellent quality specimens and surgical instruments to teach both basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgery procedures. We have an outstanding faculty from around the UK with additional special guest faculty member Dr Donald Lanza from the Sinus & Nasal Institute of Florida.
Course Directors: Mr Irfan Syed & Mr Abbad Toma
St George’s Hospital Medical School, London
Cost: £500 (including lunch and refreshments)
- ENT-UK Quality assured Course with 16 CPD points
- Excellent value for money for a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course
- Consultant faculty with a high consultant trainer:trainee ratio
- Emphasis on maximising dissection time for candidates
- Covers basic & advanced techniques of sinus surgery using short talks & hands on dissection
- Simulated procedure based assessments for the main endoscopic sinus surgery procedures on ISCP
- Guest Faculty Member Dr Donald Lanza MD, Sino-Nasal Institute of Florida, Past President American Rhinological Society
NOW FULLY BOOKED!
Contact: email@example.comLeave a reply