NOW FULLY BOOKED! London ENT Surgeon Mr Irfan Syed is course director of the London Facial Plastic Surgery Course 2018 to be held at St George’s Hospital, London on 14th December. This is a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course using excellent quality specimens and surgical instruments to teach both basic and advanced skin reconstruction techniques. We have an outstanding faculty from around the UK.
Attendance at a facial plastic surgery course is a part of the ST6 checklist for otolaryngology trainees.
- Excellent value for fresh frozen cadaveric dissection
- High trainer:trainee ratio for dissection supervision
- Covers common local reconstructive flap techniques using a combination of video, short talks and supervised dissection
- Multi-disciplinary consultant faculty from ENT, Maxillo-facial,Plastic & Oculoplastic Surgery
- Great foundation for facial plastic surgery component of the FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Cost: £200 including lunch (£175 if booked with the London Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course)
NOW FULLY BOOKED!
Contact: email@example.com for application form
Leave a reply