NOW FULLY BOOKED!
London ENT Surgeon Mr Irfan Syed is course director of the 7th London Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course 2019. This is a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course using excellent quality specimens and surgical instruments to teach both basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgery procedures. We have an outstanding faculty from around the UK.
Dates: 11th & 12th December
Course Directors: Mr Irfan Syed & Mr Abbad Toma
St George’s Hospital Medical School, London
Cost: £500 (including lunch and refreshments) NOW FULLY BOOKED!
- ENT-UK Quality assured Course with 15 CPD points
- Excellent value for money for a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course
- Consultant faculty with a high consultant trainer:trainee ratio
- Emphasis on maximising dissection time for candidates
- Covers basic & advanced techniques of sinus surgery using short talks & hands on dissection
- Simulated procedure based assessments for the main endoscopic sinus surgery procedures on ISCP
Contact: [email protected]
Leave a reply