NOW FULLY BOOKED! London ENT Surgeon Mr Irfan Syed is course director of the 6th London Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course 2018 to be held at St George’s Hospital, London on 12th & 13th December 2018. This is a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course using excellent quality specimens and surgical instruments to teach both basic and advanced endoscopic sinus surgery procedures. We have an outstanding faculty from around the UK.
Course Directors: Mr Irfan Syed & Mr Abbad Toma
St George’s Hospital Medical School, London
Cost: £500 (including lunch and refreshments)
- ENT-UK Quality assured Course with 15 CPD points
- Excellent value for money for a fresh frozen cadaveric dissection course
- Consultant faculty with a high consultant trainer:trainee ratio
- Emphasis on maximising dissection time for candidates
- Covers basic & advanced techniques of sinus surgery using short talks & hands on dissection
- Simulated procedure based assessments for the main endoscopic sinus surgery procedures on ISCP
NOW FULLY BOOKED!
Leave a reply